The College has a well equipped Library cum reading room. The college received Rs.63,333/- from U.G.C. in 2004-2005 for developing library. The modern facilities like computer access, internet browsing are also available from library.
|Rules Regulations of the Library
- Compulsorily every student will have a library card
- Library cards will be issued at the beginning of the session
- A student will have to issue requisition slips to the librarian for the books(s) he/she wants.
- Library card will have to be deposited at the time of borrowing books(s)
- Library card will be returned only at the time of returning the borrowed books(s).
- No Books can be retained for more than 7 days at a stretch
- After 7 days a book may be re-issued only if there is no other demand for the book.
- Before filling up application forms for appearing in part I, part-II, part-III final examination, the student must return their borrowed books and their other cards.
- If a student loses or fails to return the library card, a fine of Rs.5/- may be charged of his/her for issue of a duplicate card
- Keeping a book within self-possession for more then 15 days at a stretch will be liable to pay fine of 20 paise per day.
- If a library card is lost by its holder and the lost card is used by any other students to borrow book(s), the original card-holder will be liable for the borrowed book(s).